Thursday, December 6, 2018

The You I Haven't Met .Looking for a like minded friend that loves to be spoiled and enjoys a good skilled tongue. maybe a little 420. kik socalfun11.

🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤πŸ‘πŸ”‘Caribbean Queen ⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨(No More Love on the run, dicks , dawgs, dates... Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š.Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks  Out of Box Please Steers and queers -Define a fag hag...Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot, bitches and butches, good time toads, sheep and goats, nuts on the run.
Just Chat

Passenger - Let Her Go [Official Video]....American birds, sit and spin, tales in the air. Dances in the rain, dances in shames, dances with wolves and snakes, dates on the corner, RV action, bitch on wheels, games to play. Just another story of a couple of frogs

What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about The you I haven't met  I want you And I need you But I can't have you For I've promised another  I want to be loved And I need your passion But I can't cheat  I'm not that person  .The You I Haven't Met .Looking for a like minded friend that loves to be spoiled and enjoys a good skilled tongue. maybe a little 420. kik socalfun11.


Prince of Jewish Army http://2hardknowks.blogspot.com/2013/06/prince-of-jewish-army.html


What am I doing? I shouldn't even respond But I can't stop reading it And thinking of you   I'm not a cheater I never even tried But I find myself aroused And thinking of you   Hugs lead to kisses Which leads to undressing .The You I Haven't Met .Looking for a like minded friend that loves to be spoiled and enjoys a good skilled tongue. maybe a little 420. kik socalfun11.


The thoughts of envelopement Lead to thoughts of confliction  I know I can't have this I know I've made promises But I am so lonely  God please give me strength.The You I Haven't Met .Looking for a like minded friend that loves to be spoiled and enjoys a good skilled tongue. maybe a little 420. kik socalfun11.


 Butterflies πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ GM πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ’•πŸ’“❤️πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am....πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm sorry to hear about May, but maybe June or July will be better? I've had to pick up the pieces myself.  So, do you have a pic? I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice.  If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about The you I haven't met  I want you And I need you But I can't have you For I've promised another  I want to be loved And I need your passion But I can't cheat  I'm not that person  .7608512267miranda-dawn

Cash is king, trades and tricks will do for the dense and the dim witted, frogs and freaks to check the lights. Lights on to the open windows and lights on to the open doors, to strangers to friends, to give you a hand up, and give you a hand to reach the riches on the road. 7608512267miranda-dawn

What am I doing? I shouldn't even respond But I can't stop reading it And thinking of you   I'm not a cheater I never even tried But I find myself aroused And thinking of you   Hugs lead to kisses Which leads to undressing The thoughts of envelopement Lead to thoughts of confliction  I know I can't have this I know I've made promises But I am so lonely  God please give me strength7608512267miranda-dawn

 Free Kush for cool chick . Looking for a chill chick to smoke with and give you some to keep.   Send a pic please.The You I Haven't Met .Looking for a like minded friend that loves to be spoiled and enjoys a good skilled tongue. maybe a little 420. kik socalfun11.7608512267miranda-dawn


🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤πŸ‘πŸ”‘Caribbean Queen ⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨(No More Love on the run, dicks , dawgs, dates... Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š.Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers and queers -Define a fag hag...Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot, bitches and butches, good time toads, sheep and goats, nuts on the run.

Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life. Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn. Battles and wars won, military hits and misses, dances on the sands of time. Homeless veterans find a safe haven with Passageways..Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us. Let's enjoy Mother Nature.🌲🌌. Help for Homeless #Veterans: Live And Learn.Stories Left.

1 comment:

  1. The music could be Pink Floyd it's so good. The story is so sad that I wish I hadn't watched it because it's my story. The only difference is I didn't have a time machine and just went back in my memories. A day becomes a year and a year a decade until almot 50 have past and here you are alone wishing that time would turn back and you could change it.Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Open Books:Sunny And Bright, πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡Lions On Top:Winter's Dream 2018 Hallmark 720p HDTV X264 Solar.






    Got high heels or high heels platforms? White Male will show you what to do with them....btw i'm looking for a female.Giants, Retired, Time To Spare, Counting Heads.Falls. Never Too Much.Faces in the herds, good time toads, cheaters, crooks, liars, dimes to drop. Snakes in grass, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, dances in the streets.



    Ever attempted and ✋almost madeπŸ’”πŸ’” it out of this so called cruel world?✋Comment a 'πŸ’”' and Let's see how many....In And Out Of Tomorrow:Big Waves:Dreams In Works. Love, Lights, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Clouds, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My, Heads To Count. Learners, Leaders, Losers, Roles To Play.

    ReplyDelete