Saturday, July 13, 2019

I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about The you I haven't met

 Butterflies πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ GM πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ’•πŸ’“❤️πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am....πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm sorry to hear about May, but maybe June or July will be better? I've had to pick up the pieces myself.  So, do you have a pic? 

I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice.  If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about The you I haven't met
Nice. Purple Hairs, Purple People, earth angels, the very purple fairies, lots in my family trees. Stars, Moons, and suns, part ofthe trees of life, at the end of the rainbows. Hard to think back, back in time, before the fall. 

Out of the sky, into a den of snakes, so many classes on love and hate. Sheep and goats, horns to blow, hate and love, up in the air. Just to get a piece of heaven, before getting planted. Song to sing at the end of the day, maybe in a hot tub, good times, happy dazes to live so long. Thanks again for a long life, lots of friends to forget, a few family members also, not help from snakes in dens.



 Oh my.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice.  If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about The you I haven't met


I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice.  If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about The you I haven't met  I want you And I need you But I can't have you For I've promised another  I want to be loved And I need your passion But I can't cheat  I'm not that person  .7608512267miranda-dawn
Image result for 2020
Cash is king, trades and tricks will do for the dense and the dim witted, frogs and freaks to check the lights. Lights on to the open windows and lights on to the open doors, to strangers to friends, to give you a hand up, and give you a hand to reach the riches on the road. 7608512267miranda-dawn.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice.  If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about The you I haven't met

No comments:

Post a Comment