Monday, May 4, 2020

You be you, me be me, still one, strangers today, more tomorrow, raining cats, dawgs, and frogs, hats, caps, hairs to keep, heads to cover, out in the rain.

Image


Birds and bees, love and hate, flowers in the trees, on top of the world.You be you, me be me, still one, strangers today, more tomorrow, raining cats, dawgs, and frogs, hats, caps, hairs to keep, heads to cover, out in the rain. 

Image

Steps to take, waves to make, views to share,each journey, starts with a step, first. Friends, communicate, mental lovers, feelings and integrity Calm about the air, your here being you, comfort, pleased, like.: American dreamers, Cali surfers, faces of freaks, ...
You be you, me be me, still one, strangers today, more tomorrow, raining cats, dawgs, and frogs, hats, caps, hairs to keep, heads to cover, out in the rain. 
MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY .Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment